Provider – Brightlink Learning
Course ID – EP0001
Course Name – Engagement and Learning Management
Course duration – 3 Months
Learning Hours – 10
Instructors on Course – Self Study course without instructor input
What does this course cover?
The aim of this unit is:
To share information, experience, discussion and debate with education professionals about engaging learners in effective, strengths based learning.
The objectives are that at the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Consider the need for effective engagement and potential barriers to it.
- Plan to engage with learners and their families.
- Engage with people who are not in education, employment or training.
- Retain young people in school or college.
- Provide an effective community learning model.
- Examine the impact of poverty, culture, environment, home life and peers on learning and empower learners to overcome some negative effects of these on their learning.
- Cost, fund and implement models of learning which meet need, are learner centred and help learners achieve goals.
- Plan learning environments and experiences in which effective strengths based learning can take place.
- Manage/ facilitate learning environments and experiences in which effective, strengths based learning takes place.
- Facilitate the best learning pathway for each learner.
Who is the course for?
What qualification will you get?
Other related courses in this area of Study?
Brightlink CPD for education professionals
How distance learning works with Brightlink Learning
You will have access to a series of online materials which may be text, images, links to film, articles or further reading. There is an induction page which is generic for all professional development units, explaining how the site works and how our range of units work. Each CPD unit has its own introduction page which will give you some more information about each individual unit.