Provider – Brightlink Learning
Course ID – PD0001
Course Name – Fiction for beginners: A writer’s guide
Course duration – 1-month subscription
Instructors on Course – Self-Study course without instructor input
What does this course cover?
- Learn where to start and why
- Understand the basics needed for creating story structure
- Explore the different perspectives used in writing
- Determine the options and different platforms available for publishing
- Understand how and when to build your audience
- Differentiate between Genres and sub-genres
- Understand how word count categorises your novel
- Know which order to edit, proofread and format your novel
- Know the difference between a blurb and synopsis
Who is the course for?
Anyone with an interest in writing, amateur writers and those considering self-publishing.
What qualification will you get?
This is a Personal Development unit which will not result in a qualification.
Other related courses in this area of Study?
New related courses will be added in the future.
How distance learning works with Brightlink Learning
Q. What do you get when you buy a Brightlink Personal Development unit?
Access for the length of your subscription to our online materials which are written and triple quality checked by experts within the fields of education and law.
Working through this unit gives you the opportunity to start the writing process. It includes online links, activities, advice and practical tips. This unit is intended to be useful and informative.
Other useful information?
Q. When and how can I enrol for a Brightlink CILEx course?
For this unit just go to our courses page/ shop, select the unit you would like to study and place in your basket. Then checkout and our system will let us know we need to approve you to join the course. You can access your materials immediately after we approve your registration.