An opportunity to talk to us about legacy and new CILEX qualifications and how they complement and enhance your
About this event
Brightlink’s CEO Lorna will be holding this employer only event , designed for employers working with paralegals, CILEX lawyers and other legal professionals via Zoom to share information and answer your questions.
This dicussion could answer your questions on:
– Team members who are part way through legacy CILEX qualifications. The deadlines they and you have to be aware of and whether they can and should transition to the new CPQ.
– Key differences between legacy and CPQ qualifications.
– Why you may want to encourage team members to follow a CILEX route to qualification.
– What the new CPQ qualification is and how it works.
– Practice rights and qualifying employment.
We will answer any questions that we can during the forum and find responses afterwards for anything we don’t yet know the answer to.
Following this session we will be happy to make one to one appointments to discuss your organisation’s particular circumstances, strategies and development planning and we will also offer similar opportunities to discuss and ask questions for learners, including your team members.
When you book, you will be added to our list of attendees and our admin team will send you a Zoom link to join us on the day.
The Employers Forum will offer an opportunity to understand the CILEX qualification portfolio and how employers can best advise and support their learners. We look forward to seeing you there.
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm BST