CILEx Revision and Exam Preparation Unit with materials and tutor support
What does this course cover?
- Study methods.
- Time management.
- Organisation and planning.
- Exam technique.
- What a CILEx examiner is looking for.
- One to one private guidance and tuition to learn how to study and prepare for exams.
Who is the course for?
- Learners studying any CILEx professional unit or course at levels 3 or 6.
- Learners already studying their CILEx units with a centre other than Brightlink who could benefit from one to one induction, guidance and support from a tutor throughout their subscription whichever subject/s they may be studying.
What qualification will you get?
Other related courses in this area of Study?
- Learners already studying with Brightlink can gain support and guidance from their tutors and will just need the materials only version of this unit.
How distance learning works with Brightlink Learning
Q. What do you get when you buy a Brightlink CILEx unit?
- A face to face one to one induction via video conferencing.
- A restorative approach to your learning where you and your tutor will discuss what you need to do your best and agree a mutual learning contract based on that.
- Access for the length of your subscription to our online materials which are written and triple quality checked by experts within the fields of education and law.
- Unlimited access to a tutor who will know you and your learning well, by email and Skype.Q. What do I need to provide to study for CILEx qualifications with Brightlink?
The formula for success in studying CILEx is time and commitment plus tutor guidance and reading what the examiner is reading. CILEx examiners recommend a text to read for each unit at both levels. When they’re writing the exam paper they’ll be expecting that you have read that book and will know what’s in it. Recommended texts are published by a variety of publishers. At level 6 these can be found on the CILEx website under recommended reading http://www.cilex.org.uk/study/information_for_students/recommended_reading.aspx at level 3 the recommended texts are published by CILEx Law School http://www.cilexlawschool.ac.uk/publications/printed please be careful when using the shop you only need the relevant manual not the full course. Your tutor will support you fully with updates and revision so you won’t need to pay for any extra time or materials.
Other useful information?
- When and how can I enrol for a Brightlink CILEx course?
You can buy a unit and begin whenever you choose. For professional skills units see the assessment schedule. For all other units just go to our courses page/ shop, select the units you would like to study and place them in your basket. Then checkout and our system will let us know we need to approve you to join the course and allocate your tutor which we’ll do as quickly as we possibly can. You can access your materials immediately after we approve your registration and your tutor will be in touch very soon.