CILEx Revision and Exam Preparation Unit – materials only
What does this course cover?
- Study methods.
- Time management.
- Organisation and planning.
- Exam technique.
- What a CILEx examiner is looking for.
Who is the course for?
- Learners studying any CILEx professional unit or course at levels 3 or 6.
- Learners already studying their CILEx units with Brightlink who would like some extra tips, suggestions and insight that they can work through themselves or with their tutors.
What qualification will you get?
Other related courses in this area of Study?
- Learners not studying with Brightlink already will benefit most from this unit if they purchase the version that comes with full one to one support from our tutors who include former CILEx Chief Examiners.
How distance learning works with Brightlink Learning
Q. What do you get when you buy a Brightlink CILEx unit?
Access for the length of your subscription to our online materials which are written and triple quality checked by experts within the fields of education and law.
Q. What do I need to provide to study for CILEx qualifications with Brightlink?
Just your time.
Other useful information?
Q. When and how can I enrol for a Brightlink CILEx course?
You can buy a unit and begin whenever you choose. For professional skills units see the assessment schedule. For all other units just go to our courses page/ shop, select the units you would like to study and place them in your basket. Then checkout and our system will let us know we need to approve you to join the course and allocate your tutor which we’ll do as quickly as we possibly can. You can access your materials immediately after we approve your registration and your tutor will be in touch very soon.